It’s true. The vast majority of problems and breakdowns ARE preventable, so with our servicing and maintenance plans in Scotland, you could save more money in the long run whilst reducing the risk of unexpected downtime.
With the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programs below, we can improve performance, increase efficiency and fix any minor issues before they turn into more expensive problems, so your operating costs could be reduced by as much as 15% over the system’s lifetime.
Your own online client portal
As a PREAH client, you’ll have access to your own private portal within our website, where you can view your asset register, F-Gas records and service reminders. You’ll also be able to book your next service online by using the availability calendar to choose your preferred date and time.
What if I don’t maintain my air conditioning or refrigeration?
- Clogged-up air filters causing poor airflow
- Dirty evaporator & condenser coils causing reduced efficiency
- Clogged-up drains and drip trays
- Build-up of dust and microorganisms in the unit’s inner workings
Without a PPM contract in place, you are more likely to experience problems such as water leaks, ineffective cooling, increased energy bills, stale odours, reduced air quality and even a risk of harmful bacteria.
The benefits of regular servicing by PREAH
- A considerable reduction in the risk of the above problems
- Optimal performance and efficiency
- Maintain system warranty
- Meet full compliance with current F-gas legislation
- Reduce operating costs
- Catch any minor issues early before they spiral into more expensive repairs
What about F-Gas Legislation
By law, any stationery air conditioning or refrigeration system must be routinely inspected for fluorinated gas leaks with record keeping in an F-Gas register. PREAH is F-Gas certified by Refcom to conduct these inspections as part of our service plans, and we’ll keep your F-Gas register up to date in accordance with regulations.