Are you ready to build a better career? PREAH Building Services are a mechanical contractor based in Glasgow with great opportunities for the right individuals.
Service Desk Supply Chain Controller
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Supply Chain Controller to work alongside our expert Service Desk team, focusing on the delivery of “best in class” customer service, fostering client relationships, and developing a culture of trust and respect with both customers and internal teams.
Based in our Glasgow office this is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual to join our expanding team.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be a key member of the Service Desk and its team, in the delivery of “best in class” customer service and communication with internal staff groups.
- Source, quotation and procurement of parts and equipment ensuring that the contractual priorities and timescales are met
- Managing the supply chain liaising directly with suppliers and customers.
- Effectively monitoring the supply chain ensure contract KPI’s/SLAs are met
- Foster client and supplier relationships and develop a culture of trust and respect
- Ensure work orders are completed to meet the contractual timescales
- Manage the relevant systems appropriately ensuring that sufficient information is captured for analysis
- Liaising with customers to confirm visits and access requirements
- Liaising with sub-contractors and hire companies for plant and equipment
- Ongoing computer system housekeeping
- Manage, source and quote parts required
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures, including Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Good Customer Service skills with the ability to deal with customers, internal staff, and the varied queries the Service Desk receives promptly and politely
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good attention to detail and well organised
- Knowledge of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Commercial Gas (Preferred but not essential)
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, and your skills and experience match the requirements, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request that recruitment agencies please refrain from contacting PREAH regarding this opportunity.
21st September 2021