Are you ready to build a better career? PREAH Building Services are a mechanical contractor based in Glasgow with great opportunities for the right individuals.
Service Desk Finance Administrator
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Service Desk Finance Administrator to join our growing Service Desk team, based in our office in Newhouse, Glasgow.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be a key member of the Service Desk and its team, in the delivery of “best in class” customer service and communication with internal staff groups.
- Manage the flow of invoicing, closing of works orders ensuring that the contractual priorities and timescales are met
- Effectively managing the financial invoicing, customer portal updates
- Reporting weekly of Service output
- Foster client relationships and develop a culture of trust and respect
- Supporting supply chain to manage and control costs against sales
- Manage the relevant systems appropriately ensuring that sufficient information is captured for analysis
- Ensure that queries are dealt with appropriately
- Assist Service Desk Team with incoming calls as required
- Logging of jobs from customer portals
- Ongoing computer system housekeeping
- Enter and collate data for customers monthly report
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Good Customer Service skills with the ability to deal with customers and internal staff and the varied queries the Service Desk receives promptly and politely
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good attention to detail and well organised
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, and your skills and experience match the requirements, apply now below!
We request that recruitment agencies please refrain from contacting PREAH regarding this opportunity.
21st September 2021